The Best Time to Book Huts at Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board?
The Best Time to Book Huts at Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
The Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) offers a limited number of huts for pilgrims to stay in, and they can be booked in advance. The best time to book huts is during the months of June to August, which is the peak season for the Amarnath Yatra.
Here are some of the reasons why the months of June to August are the best time to book huts at the SASB:
- The weather is pleasant during this time, with warm days and cool nights.
- The crowds are smaller during this time, so it is easier to get a hut.
- There are more activities and events happening during this time, such as music and dance performances, religious ceremonies, and cultural festivals.
If you are planning to book a hut at the SASB, it is important to book early. Huts can fill up quickly, especially during the peak season. You can book huts online or by calling the SASB office.
Here are some of the things you need to keep in mind when booking a hut at the SASB:
- The cost of a hut varies depending on the size and location of the hut.
- Huts are not available for the entire Amarnath Yatra season. They are only available for a limited number of days.
- Huts are shared accommodations, so you will be sharing the hut with other pilgrims.
- Huts do not have private bathrooms. There are communal bathrooms located nearby.
If you are planning to book a hut at the SASB, it is important to be aware of the rules and regulations. Here are some of the rules and regulations you need to follow:
- You must book your hut in advance.
- You must pay the full amount for your hut at the time of booking.
- You must check in to your hut at the time specified by the SASB.
- You must vacate your hut at the time specified by the SASB.
- You must not bring any food or drinks into the hut.
- You must not smoke in the hut.
- You must keep the hut clean and tidy.
If you follow these rules and regulations, you will have a enjoyable and memorable experience at the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board.